What's the one thing you can't leave the house without doing? Mine is putting on earrings! I feel naked without them. Call me a dork, but I love matching my earrings with my outfit. I also love getting good deals on earrings...which is why 90% of the time (the other 10% of earrings are usually birthday/holiday gifts from Eric) I wear Forever 21 earrings. The teachers at school make fun of me because anytime they say they like my earrings, my response is always: "Cheap! Forever!" And low and behold, will you look at that...my 27th birthday is coming around the bend! Here's my birthday list of Forever 21 earrings I'd love to get (what can I say? I'm a cheap date!).

I have a pair of these Carved Rose Earrings in pale pink and they are SO adorable and lovely; when I saw they sold a  multi-colored pack of them for $3.80, making it .63 cents a pair, I knew they had to be on my list!
Aren't these Kaleidoscope earrings gorgeous? At $4.80, however, they are a bit pricey! (I kid, I kid)
I know these Heart Stud earrings are sort of young looking, but I love the bright colors! Also, this set of 10 earrings is $4.80, making it .48 cents a pair!

Aren't these gold colored pressed rose earrings lovely? They could be dressed up or down, for sure. At $4.80, they are a great lil' gift!
I love, love, love the colors on these Lacquered Star Earrings! They certainly look more elegant than $4.80!  

How delicious are these Heirloom Earrings? The pack of 6 is $5.80,  making it .96 cents a pair!

One Comment

  1. Olivia and Jenny,
    Check out EllaLane.com for more fun earrings and
    other great accessories!