Lovelies, every week we like to link up to some of the articles, posts, and websites from around the internet which stole our heart; we love to share the love...! Find something interesting, fascinating, fun, or lovely through your browse down internet lane? Let us know, we would love to post it!
|Susan of Homeroad's Halloween mantel, from a few years back.|
- Don't you love that mantel above? Susan, of Homeroad, is a mantel-whiz! Check out how she made that adorable Trick or Treat sign above.
- Trying to not eat all the candy this Halloween? Check out Allie, from In Shape Out Of Mind's review of Trader Joe's chocolate granola bars (I'd rather eat that, anyway!).
- Speaking of candy alternatives, someday I'd love to try this recipe and step-by-step guide to making Mochi from Alejandra at Always Order Dessert. She makes it look so easy!
- I love this list of 31 Halloween traditions to start with your family this year. I'm a big fan of traditions. Do you have any Halloween traditions? Our school has some, like our annual Halloween parade!
- I don't even know how to describe this post from Bonnie, at List of Now...but let's just say it involves dancing and "Bearonce" for Halloween.
- I am so in love with Laura's plethora of Halloween posts, from Sweet Life ala Carte. Check out her Halloween Hutch (full of Where The Wild Things Are little monsters!), I loved seeing the amazingly adorable Halloween "flashback" photos of Laura from days gone by (how cute was she?!), and speaking of cute and Halloween, check out Laura's picks for puppy costumes!
- Feel like bringing in something sweet to work for Halloween? Check out the recipe for Chocolatey Delicious Crinkle Cookies from Lesley at By the Porchlight.
- Um, this is THE most adorable Halloween costume for a toddler I have ever seen. A caught little mouse!
- Speaking of little Halloween monsters, I love this DIY dress for lil girls--it looks like a piece of candy corn! All made with Rit dye. I'd love to try this someday for my nieces.
- Is this not the cutest cupcake you've ever seen? I love the witch's legs in the air like in the Wizard of Oz!
- 13 Weird and Adorable Halloween Costumes for Kids from the Huffington Post. Some of these are simply amazing.
- Okay, one more lil Halloween costume link...how could you not smile at this mini Audrey Hepburn from Breakfast at Tiffany's?
- A tutorial on making fabric pumpkins! They'd be a wonderful piece of autumn home decor, and a lovely gift.
- These edible eyeballs would be a fun babysitting/weekend project with the kids (also: used in bio class, teachers?)
- These mummy cupcakes look super easy to make, and are totally delightful and cute!
- And, lastly, I love this old photo of these witchy women...do you have some witch in you?