Happy Friday, lovelies! Did this week seem long or is it just me? Perhaps it's because I've been up every two hours every night feeding Mr. Tiny Man? We're getting by over here, and enjoying the little cooler weather! I'm still in shock summer is over since I sort of missed the last two weeks of it!
Before you embark on your garage sale-ing/gardening/brunch with friends tomorrow morning, cuddle up with a cup of coffee and check out these links we've loved this week...and have a gorgeous Saturday and Sunday!
- I started my Post Baby Whole30 this Monday and it's going well so far! It is truly amazing how much eating clean can fix your mind, body, and spirit. Here's what I've been eating on day one, day two, day three, and day four.
- We love these ten pieces of simple wisdom from Holly!
- Even though summer is almost (?) over...these watermelon-avocado bites from Meatified look truly mouth watering (and Whole30 approved!).
- This adorable faux-leather baby boy's Joe Fresh jacket came this week and I love it! It's on a great sale, too.
- When my Whole30 is over, and I still continue to eat paleo, I'm totally going to make these paleo pecan and chocolate chip cookies from Delighted Momma!
- I'm sort of obsessed with this list of new mom challenges from Rookie Moms...I've got to start in on this list!
Speaking of new mom stuff, here's a little guy wishing you a wonderful weekend!