One of the traditions that Eric and I have established is that for every holiday Weston "buys" the other parent a children's book. For Mother's Day, Weston "bought" me My Mommy is a Blogger by ! Perfect, right? I've been searching for the right book for Eric for Father's Day, but I haven't come across the perfect book yet! (Why are there no books about dads playing banjo?!) Though I haven't found the ultimate book yet, maybe one of these unique children's books are right for you and your family!
- For the bald dad that you love, check out Dad's Bald Head by Paul Many.
- I wish that they had had books celebrating both dads and stepdads when I was young! Dad and Pop by Kelly Bennett is perfect for any child who truly loves their dad and their stepdad.
- My Dad's a Hero by honors the hard working dad in the war. and
- Building With Dad by
- Run Dad Run by is a perfect book for the dad who spends his early mornings running.
- Darth Vader and Son by Jeffrey Brown and/of Vader's Little Princess are wonderful gifts for the Star Wars loving dad.
- I love that there's a whole book dedicated to a father who is a snow plow man, in My Dad, the Snow Plow Man by Michael G. Dube.
- Is your dad a rugby player? Then My Dad, The Rugby Player by Cynthia McBride is for you.
- My Sailor Dad by is for any family with a dad in the Navy.