Hi friends! Are you all ready for this weekend? I'm super excited because I've been planning my lovely Melissa's bachelorette day and it's tomorrow! I can't believe I've known her for over 10 years...she doesn't know where we're going, so I can't tell here, but I will next week! (PS. This was the post before MY bachelorette! Wow, time flies.)
Have a long week? Need a good laugh? These links made this mama crack up this week!
What made you laugh this week?
- Laura, from Oakland Avenue's, This Is How I Feel GIF series cracks me up weekly; she pairs the GIF and her emotions perfectly!
- It's not a surprise that I'm a huge fan of The Longest Shortest Time, but this week's episode had me laughing my head off in the car (trying to not wake a sleeping Weston!) For the record, I would never eat food that has fallen out of my kid's mouth!
- Erin Zammett Ruddy's post on The 10 Most Disturbing Things My Four Year Old Has Said This Week had me cracking up this morning! Where do kids get this stuff?!
- Heather, the founder of Rookie Moms, is queen sassy in this post about Stitch Fix, and I love her sense of humor! (Speaking of Stitch Fix, we're having a guest blogger next week talk all about her Stitch Fix adventures and we'll get to help her decide what to keep!)
- This post about Saturday morning with kids versus without kids made me smile ear to ear...oh so true!