Ever since I've had Weston I've read just about nothing...but I quickly realized that I can't keep living like that! Mama needs to read, as it feeds my soul. I'm going to be buying a Kindle this Fall, so I'm keeping a list of books I want to read going. Here's some of the top picks...have you read any of these?
Have you read anything wonderful lately? Let me know!
- Lucky Us by Amy Bloom
- Sweetness #9 by Stephan Eirik Clark
- Why I Still Carry a Guitar by Yusuf/Cat Stevens
- We Are Water by Wally Lamb
- What I Had Before I Had You by Sarah Cornwell
- Blackboard: A Personal History of the Classroom by Lewis Buzbee
- Small Blessings by Martha Woodroof
- The Good Girl by Mary Kubica
- The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton
- My Old True Love by Sheila Kay Adams
- The Vacationers by Emma Straub
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- Landline by Rainbow Rowell
- The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion
- Blonde by Joyce Carol Oates
Here are my past book lists of books I've loved!