|Photo by Molly Leon|
- Free Range Katy has a beautiful post on having a brother with severe food allergies. I can relate! Jenny has many pretty serious food allergies and I feel like I spend our time eating out double checking that she's okay!
- Elissa May, Jenny's childhood best friend, is attempting to open up a Pop-Up Taco Shop, Dos Gringos Locas, in Jamaica Plains, Massachusetts. I love that their whole concept is based around the fact that they want you to enjoy the people you are with, and not worry about cooking delicious food! I'm pretty much always up for a taco, so go donate and you can get some goodies in return!
- Wow, this paleo blackberry cobbler looks so delicious...will definitely be making when my sugar detox is over!
- If you're around Long Island on Friday, September 19th, check out an event hosted by The Chocolate Duck: learn how to make chocolate fondue, truffles, and caramel nut clusters....yum. The Chocolate Duck provides snacks, it's $45 a head...but 50% of all proceeds will be going to Bundles of Love Animal Rescue, so it's a win-win! Make and eat chocolate and help animals? Uh, duh! You can see all the details here.
- I love this $1 art DIY from Delighted Momma!
Have a great weekend, lovelies!